If you use any of the data or images at the Paris-equity-check.org, we would appreciate it if you let us know by sending a link or short description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cite as:
Paris-equity-check.org – A multidimensional equity assessment of national climate pledges; results derived in study: Robiou du Pont, Y. et al. Equitable mitigation to achieve the Paris Agreement goals. Nat. Clim. Chang. 7, (2017), available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/nclimate3186.
This website is based on the data derived in the study:
Robiou du Pont, Y. et al. Equitable mitigation to achieve the Paris Agreement goals. Nat. Clim. Chang. 7, (2017).
Yann Robiou du Pont1, M. Louise Jeffery2, Johannes Gütschow2, Joeri Rogelj3,4, Peter Christoff5, Malte Meinshausen1,2
- 1 Australian-German Climate & Energy College, University of Melbourne, Parkville 3010, Victoria, Australia
- 2 Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK), Telegraphenberg, 14412 Potsdam, Germany
- 3 Energy Program, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria
- 4 Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science, ETH Zurich, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
- 5 School of Geography, University of Melbourne, Parkville 3010, Victoria, Australia.
Web design & programming
Save a tree make a website
Other data analyses of the Paris Agreement
Fairness statement source
Downloaded on October 28th 2016 from:
WRI, CAIT Climate Data Explorer. 2016. CAIT Paris Contributions Map. Washington, DC: World Resources Institute. (http://cait.wri.org/indcs/).
Original (I)NDCs submissions of all countries available at: www4.unfccc.int/submissions/indc/Submission%20Pages/submissions.aspx